Thursday 10 September 2009

Garden Opening Party

I was invited by my clients Patrick and Linda to the official opening of their garden in Crowthorne - it's actually not quite finished yet, but any excuse to down a few bottles of excellent red wine and some delicious food. So, thanks Linda and Pat for the invite. I've loved working on this garden which I designed quite some time ago. It's been a long time in the development stage, but is finally complete apart from a bit more planting.

I'll be putting up the before and after shots on my Web site very soon. In the meantime, here are some photos from the party.

Formal Area



Deck with arbour, firepit and architectural planting



Stream



Herbaceous planting - it'll look much better next year......



Patio with guests



Path from deck to rear garden with view of stream



Linda & Pat - thanks you two!

No comments: